It’s Homecoming Week! πŸŽ‰ What do you love most about being part of the Lakeside community? How do you show off your school spirit? What is your favorite Homecoming tradition or event?

 Prompt Response: I love being part of the Lakeside community because of its strong sense of togetherness. I express my school spirit by participating in school events like games and pep rallies, and by proudly wearing our school colors. My absolute favorite Homecoming tradition is the pep rally , as it's a fantastic way for the entire community to come together and celebrate our school spirit! Go Vikings!

Summary: Today in class I took a test.

Reflection: I learned how to make animated characters of myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As you gathered sources, you were expected to find multiple perspectives on your topic. What differences did you notice between your sources? Explain how these differences helped you better understand the complexity of your issue.

Reflect on your research topic and identify the most compelling issue connected to it. Clearly explain what the issue is and discuss why you find it particularly interesting or important. Support your response with specific details from your research.

What strategies have you and your group used to ensure that all members are actively contributing to group assignments? Explain how you communicate, divide responsibilities, and hold each other accountable throughout the process.